Battle of the Lip Tints

8/28/2017

Hi Guys,

It kind of took long, but I'm back again to share my current obsession with you guys. :) Lately, I have been watching a lot of "no makeup" makeup look and I noticed that a lot of guys use lip tints to achieve that look. I tried recreating the look for my everyday makeup and in the process I've fallen in love with lip tints. :)


With that, I'm going to share with you my top lip tint picks. :)


PeriPera Peri's Ink the Velvet in #13
Price: 380PHP
Where I brought: Trendsetter's Bazaar
Overall score: 4/5

This is the priciest lip tint I brought and I brought this because of all the craze about it. I've heard a lot of good reviews about this product but I was quite hesitant because it was not available at our local stores, so when I saw this at the bazaar I instantly bought this. :) Quite surprised because the product is VERY MUCH pigmented. I typed that in all caps because I really want to stress how pigmented the product is. I actually feel like the product has this sort of a liquid lipstick consistency kind of thing. A little of it goes a long way. I only dip the doe foot applicator once and it can cover both my upper and lower lip. :)


Saemmul Mousse Candy Tint  in Strawberry #02
Price: 100PHP
Where I brought: Trendsetter's Bazaar
Overall score: 4.5/5

This lip tint is definitely a score. For only 100PHP, you get a water based lip tint which can also be used as a blush. I love how it's very light on the lips that it feels like you don't have anything on. Downside is don't really know where to buy it again. I bought it at a bazaar and it's not available again at our local stores. I guess, you can buy it on an online store. For that, I'm not giving it a full 5 stars.


Dear Darling Tint in PK005? (not sure on the shade since it's all in korean)
Price: 150PHP
Where I brought: Trendsetter's Bazaar
Overall score: 5/5

This is the best lip tint I have tried so far. It's very cheap and it's available on all Etude House counters. The consistency is again water based but for a water based type of lip tint, it is very much pigmented. I love the color and I think the color would suit all types of skin color. :) I'm giving it 5 stars since it's cheap, it's available anywhere and the actual product is really good.


Skin Genie Lip and Cheek Stain Alive in Merlot
Price: 100PHP
Where I brought: BeautyMNL Online Shop
Overall score: 4/5

This one is sort of a brownish red color and I bought it at BeautyMNL for 100php. Again it's a water based lip tint and it's easy to apply on the lips with the roll on applicator. I'm giving it a 4/5 only though since the color kinds of stays on the lines of the lips.

 That's it for my lip tint favorites! :)



 Let me know what's your favorite lip tint so I could check it out. :)

Thanks for reading!

Have a nice day! :)

Ciao!
A.

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Great post and tints really liked, Dear ❤️
    I'd be happy friendship blogs ♥️ Subscribe to your Blogger
    Julia Shkvo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Julia! The tints are really highly recommended. :) Followed you back as well. :)

      Almari Writes. ❤

      Delete
  2. Great post dear.
    I follow you, I hope you will follow back.

    http://lillysecret.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!
    I loved your post hehe. I just discovered your blog and I'm following you, would you follow mine?
    Hug

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Inees,

    Thanks for that! Followed you back. :)

    Almari Writes. ❤

    ReplyDelete