BeautyMNL makeup loot!

9/23/2017

Hi Guys,

It's been a while since I haven't written a post. Work as usual got in the way. I was so busy the last 3 weeks but I'm back again to share my latest haul. It's rainy season here in the PH which means it's the lazy season. :)) Yes, I find ways to have an excuse to just be a couch potato at the comfort of my bedroom. Haha! Lazing around means browsing the net for God knows how long and browsing the net equals reading makeup reviews, watching vlogs as well as shopping online. I came across BeautyMNL again so I decided to have a spur of the moment shopping and bought the following goodies below. :)

The packaging is really good! It's sealed in a sort of zip locked bag and it contains a paper which says all the products you brought.

Take note, that I brought this weeks ago, so the routine again is I'm going to write about my mini review as well about the product. :)


Loreal Infallible Pro-Matte Liquid Foundation
Price: 700PHP

It's a bit on the expensive side, but I brought this one because it claims to control oiliness for 24 hours. I brought the wrong shade (the downside of buying online). It was a dark for me. :( Since, I don't want to waste it, what I do is set it with a lighter powder. Indeed, oil control is good but not like 24 hour extreme control. It was more like 8 hours and on the 5th hour I have to blot. This was good enough for me because I'm really oily at my t-zone. Butttt again, I have combi skin and it accentuated my dry patches.

Will I buy it again? I say no. As much as it's good at controlling oil, I don't really like the way it accentuated my dry patches so much. I would rather blot every time I oil up.


Maybelline Master Strobing Stick
Price: 399PHP

Maybelline finally released a highlighter in the PH and it's on the mid range side but still affordable. I love this product! You just swipe it and that's that. It's really easy to apply and it gives off a natural highlight. Downside is you have to swipe it multiple times but the amount of product is good enough for the price so it's still a good buy!

Will I buy it again? Yes! I would recommend this for on the go girls like me. I can even apply it while I'm on transit. :)


Skin Genie Lip and Cheek Stain Alive!
Price: 80PHP

This was the cheapest I brought from my haul and I included this product on one of my posts as well. It's cheap, it's very pigmented, it's a really nice color and it's cheap! :)) I have nothing but good words to say about this product. It comes with a roll on applicator which is easy to apply on the lips. I love it on the lips but I love it more as a blush. Too bad I have to buy it online pa and there's the shipping fee but it's really one of my favorites. :)

Will I buy it again? Yes! It's affordable and it's available on beautymnl. I think Skin Genie's not out in stores yet but I wish they do soon.

Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer
Price: 399PHP

Not sure if you can see it, but it's included in my haul picture. Was not able to take a separate picture though. I was too lazy na! :)) This one's a cult favorite of many bloggers/vloggers alike so I decided to give it a try. I have dark under eyes which is normal for me. Even if I'm not sleep deprived, my dark under eyes are there to stay. I've always liked the other Maybelline concealer but this one is really good! I recommend using it to conceal your eyebags. Never creased on me even after a long day at work. It's that good. Wouldn't recommend it on the acne spots though as this really does not give you that full coverage you may want when concealing acne scars and whatnot.

Will I buy it again? Yes! This is my saviour from not looking too much like a zombie and more like a human. Haha!


Bonus: Clean It Zero (Classic) by Banila Co.
Price: Free

I got this product as a freebie from BeautyMNL! :) It's a travel size product but a little product comes a long way and I think you can use it for a month before you hit pan. I've been hearing great reviews about this product and I am not disappointed. This makeup remover is gentle and effective and at the same time it smells so damn goooood!!

Will I buy it again? Yes! I get why they rave about this product. The full size product is prized at 890PHP but will last you a long time so I think it's still a steal. :)

That's it for my BeautyMNL haul! BeautyMNL currently have a 1PHP shipping promo so you can go check them out at https://beautymnl.com. :)

Thanks for reading!

Have a nice day! :)

Ciao!
A.

You Might Also Like

24 comments

  1. The lip and cheek stain sounds great, and must be SO handy to keep in your handbag when on-the-go! Ah, this post is making me want to buy a ton of beauty products online right now haha...

    aglassofice.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know the feels! You know binge shopping is bad for you but you still do it anyway!

      Almari Writes. ❤

      Delete
  2. The Maybelline Age Rewind is such a fantastic product, it works so much better than a lot of the high end brands in my opinion!

    Jenny | Geeky Posh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True! First time trying it and now I get why this is still such a hype.

      Almari Writes. ❤

      Delete
  3. Soo many great beauty goodies here. I've tried using banila co makeup remover before and I didn't know they had a travel size version too. Nice! :)

    BLOG | YOUTUBE | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes perfect when you're traveling and you're just too tired to do the whole skin routine. :)

      Almari Writes. ❤

      Delete
  4. Wow! You got Banilla Clean It Zero for only Php890?! That's a steal :D It's usually Php1000! I'm definitely going to BeautyMNL now :D

    xx Alyssa // STYLE VANITY

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go check it out at BeautyMNL. I don't know if it's sale price or not though. :)

      Almari Writes. ❤

      Delete
  5. Ooh I've not heard of BeautyMNL but you got some great bits! I've heard Infallible Matte is a great dupe for much more expensive foundations!

    Musings & More

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes online shopping is the way to go! Hassle free and the goodies are delivered right at your door step. :) Got it because of the hype about it. Too bad I have combi skin. Did not work out too well for me.

      Almari Writes. ❤

      Delete
  6. Nice post! They all look great! Thank you for sharing!

    http://violettedaily.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I always hesitate to buy maybelline master strobing stick, this product have such a mixed review.
    but after read your post, I feel like this is wort to try ^^.

    http://kireinoclouds2.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should check it out! It's cheap so I think it's still worth the buy. :)

      Delete
  8. I used to have that highlighter too, but I suggest you the Mary Loumanizer! It's amazing xx

    http://vanessaventuri.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually see people raving that Mary Lou a lot but the price is a little too much for me! Still thinking if it's really worth the splurge or not... :)

      Delete
  9. Amazing products! Thanks for sharing!
    Have a wonderful week!
    Much love, Len
    http://www.lenparent.com
    XO

    ReplyDelete
  10. I got a different variant of Infallible, it's not that matte so it works well for combination skin. I want to try that lip and cheek stain :)
    xx
    https://simpliannie.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. The infallible foundation is a must have, I currently use it and it's so perfect for pretty much any situation. I have heard of a lot of these other products also which I wouldn't mind trying, and that little freebie from Banila Co looks lovely!

    Amy;
    Little Moon Elephant

    ReplyDelete
  12. So many pretty things. I've tried the Banila Co. Balm cleanser and must say that it works like a charm. I've also read about Maybelline's concealer a lot, will try it once my concealer finishes up!

    Joy to the World

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By the way, I'm a 23 year old engineer from the Philippines too! OMG! Haha. Have a great day. :)

      Joy to the World

      Delete
    2. Hi Veron!

      Yes, indeed. I'm not into pricey skin products but I must say this one really convinced me! Yes, try the concealer, it's worth the splurge. :) Yayyy fellow engineer!! Bookmarking your site now! <3

      Almari Writes. ❤

      Delete